What are the Best Real Estate ETFs to invest in Jun 2024?
Name Expense Ratio 5Y Returns 10Y Returns
VNQ
Vanguard Real Estate ETF
0.122.43%5.5%
SCHH
Schwab US REIT ETF™
0.07-0.52%4.14%
USRT
iShares Core US REIT ETF
0.082.72%5.72%
VNQI
Vanguard Global ex-US Real Est ETF
0.12-3.64%0.09%
Vanguard Real Estate ETF ($VNQ)
This investment aims to offer good income and some growth by following the MSCI US Investable Market Real Estate 25/50 Index. This index tracks public equity REITs and other property-related investments. The fund invests mostly in the stocks of this index, holding them in similar proportions to the index. Basically, you're investing in U.S. real estate-related stocks. The fund focuses specifically on this property sector.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Prologis Inc
7.50Real Estate
American Tower Corp
5.55Real Estate
Equinix Inc
4.92Real Estate
Public Storage
3.02Real Estate
Crown Castle Inc
2.89Real Estate
Welltower Inc
2.84Real Estate
Simon Property Group Inc
2.48Real Estate
Realty Income Corp
2.43Real Estate
Digital Realty Trust Inc
2.42Real Estate
CoStar Group Inc
2.27Real Estate
Schwab US REIT ETF™ ($SCHH)
This investment aims to match the performance of the Dow Jones Equity All REIT Capped Index†, which focuses on U.S. real estate trusts (excluding those that deal with mortgages). The fund invests at least 90% of its money in stocks from this index. Basically, you're investing in U.S. property trusts that own or operate real estate, but not those involved in lending or mortgages.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Prologis Inc
9.25Real Estate
American Tower Corp
7.10Real Estate
Equinix Inc
6.00Real Estate
Welltower Inc
4.05Real Estate
Public Storage
3.95Real Estate
Crown Castle Inc
3.76Real Estate
Digital Realty Trust Inc
3.40Real Estate
Realty Income Corp
3.29Real Estate
Simon Property Group Inc
3.21Real Estate
VICI Properties Inc Ordinary Shares
2.69Real Estate
iShares Core US REIT ETF ($USRT)
This investment aims to match the performance of the S&P Global ex-U.S. Property Index, which tracks international real estate stocks from both developed and emerging markets. The index includes stocks of public real estate trusts (REITs) and some real estate management and development companies (REMDs). Basically, you're investing in global real estate companies excluding the U.S.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Prologis Inc
10.89Real Estate
Equinix Inc
7.46Real Estate
Public Storage
4.59Real Estate
Welltower Inc
4.55Real Estate
Digital Realty Trust Inc
3.94Real Estate
Simon Property Group Inc
3.74Real Estate
Realty Income Corp
3.67Real Estate
VICI Properties Inc Ordinary Shares
3.13Real Estate
AvalonBay Communities Inc
2.69Real Estate
Extra Space Storage Inc
2.66Real Estate
Vanguard Global ex-US Real Est ETF ($VNQI)
This investment follows the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global REITs Index, which tracks global real estate trusts (REITs) in both developed and emerging markets. The fund invests at least 80% of its money in stocks from this index or similar ones. The remaining 20% can be used for things like futures, options, swaps, or held as cash.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Goodman Group
2.84Real Estate
Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd
2.49Real Estate
Vonovia SE
2.36Real Estate
Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd
2.16Real Estate
Mitsubishi Estate Co Ltd
2.09Real Estate
Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd
1.94Real Estate
Emaar Properties PJSC
1.64Real Estate
Link Real Estate Investment Trust
1.51Real Estate
Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd
1.49Real Estate
China Resources Land Ltd
1.37Real Estate
Discover the best investments tailored to your risk preferences with Xillion. Dive in with a free one-month trial and experience personalized financial guidance.