What are the Best Mid Cap ETFs to invest in Jun 2024?
Name Expense Ratio 5Y Returns 10Y Returns
IJH
iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF
0.056.01%8.87%
VO
Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF
0.046.5%9.05%
IWR
iShares Russell Mid-Cap ETF
0.196.23%8.82%
MDY
SPDR® S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Trust
0.235.77%8.63%
VOE
Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF
0.075.4%8.39%
iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF ($IJH)
This investment follows the S&P MidCap 400 Index, which focuses on medium-sized U.S. companies. The fund invests at least 80% of its money in stocks from this index or similar ones. The remaining 20% can be used for things like futures, options, swaps, or held as cash.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Jabil Inc
0.81Technology
Hubbell Inc
0.72Industrials
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co
0.68Basic Materials
Builders FirstSource Inc
0.66Industrials
Super Micro Computer Inc
0.59Technology
Deckers Outdoor Corp
0.58Consumer Cyclical
Carlisle Companies Inc
0.58Industrials
Watsco Inc Class A
0.58Industrials
Ovintiv Inc
0.57Energy
Graco Inc
0.56Industrials
Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF ($VO)
This investment follows the CRSP US Mid Cap Index, which focuses on mid-sized U.S. companies. The fund invests heavily in stocks from this index, trying to hold each stock in proportion to its presence in the index.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Amphenol Corp Class A
0.81Technology
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
0.80Financial Services
Carrier Global Corp Ordinary Shares
0.75Industrials
Motorola Solutions Inc
0.74Technology
PACCAR Inc
0.72Industrials
TransDigm Group Inc
0.72Industrials
Arista Networks Inc
0.69Technology
Welltower Inc
0.69Real Estate
Microchip Technology Inc
0.69Technology
Hess Corp
0.69Energy
iShares Russell Mid-Cap ETF ($IWR)
This investment follows the Russell Midcap Index, which tracks mid-sized U.S. companies. The fund puts at least 80% of its money into stocks from this index or similar ones. The other 20% can be in things like futures, options, swaps, or held as cash.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Phillips 66
0.54Energy
Parker Hannifin Corp
0.53Industrials
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
0.53Financial Services
Aflac Inc
0.51Financial Services
Amphenol Corp Class A
0.51Technology
Trane Technologies PLC Class A
0.50Industrials
Marvell Technology Inc
0.48Technology
Apollo Global Management Inc Class A
0.48Financial Services
TransDigm Group Inc
0.48Industrials
Hess Corp
0.47Energy
SPDR® S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Trust ($MDY)
This investment aims to match the performance of the S&P MidCap 400® Index™, focusing on mid-sized U.S. companies. The fund holds stocks from this index, with each stock's weight in the fund being similar to its weight in the index.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Hubbell Inc
0.74Industrials
Jabil Inc
0.74Technology
Builders FirstSource Inc
0.69Industrials
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co
0.68Basic Materials
Deckers Outdoor Corp
0.59Consumer Cyclical
Carlisle Companies Inc
0.57Industrials
Watsco Inc Class A
0.56Industrials
Super Micro Computer Inc
0.55Technology
Graco Inc
0.55Industrials
Owens-Corning Inc
0.54Industrials
Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF ($VOE)
This investment follows the CRSP US Mid Cap Value Index, focusing on "value" stocks from mid-sized U.S. companies. The fund invests heavily in stocks from this index, aiming to match its composition closely.
Top 10 Holdings % Allocation Sector
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
1.53Financial Services
Carrier Global Corp Ordinary Shares
1.44Industrials
PACCAR Inc
1.39Industrials
PG&E Corp
1.23Utilities
Nucor Corp
1.21Basic Materials
Centene Corp
1.16Healthcare
Digital Realty Trust Inc
1.14Real Estate
Corteva Inc
1.13Basic Materials
Baker Hughes Co Class A
1.11Energy
Ameriprise Financial Inc
1.06Financial Services
Discover the best investments tailored to your risk preferences with Xillion. Dive in with a free one-month trial and experience personalized financial guidance.